Based in Kent, Saxon Eco Energy provides a complete service from design to installation and aftercare for renewable energy solutions. We are MCS, Trustmark and Trading Standards approved and members of the RECC. We are also HETAS approved.
Chris is a highly qualified mechanical engineer. BEng AICHPE and with 18 years of experience in building, plumbing and eco energy, Chris is ideally placed to advise you on the right systems for your property.
Chris is one of the few people approved by HETAS to install wet and dry systems in the UK.
- Install a biomass dry fuel room heater stove or cooker
- Install a biomass stove with warm air distribution system
- Install a biomass wet boiler room heater stove or cooker
- Install a flue liner
- Install a heating system
- Install a non-masonry flue/chimney system
- Install a solid fuel dry fuel room heater stove or cooker
- Install a solid fuel dry open fire
- Install a solid fuel stove with warm air distribution system
- Install a solid fuel wet boiler room heater stove or cooker
- Install an extension to an existing heating system
- Service and Maintenance
We are approved installation and maintenance engineers for biomass and we recommend the following boiler manufacturers.
Air Source Heat Pumps
We are approved installation and maintenance engineers for Samsung and Hitachi Air Source Heat Pumps and we recommend the following manufacturers
- Samsung EHS
- Hitachi Air Source Heat Pumps
What do we do?
We specialise in the installation of air source heat pumps and biomass boilers and a system is custom designed for you.
Email us now to see which eco energy solution would suit you.